Webinar Sweep – FB
We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts &
Asset Protection Seminar online!
Join us from the comfort of your couch.
Learn how to protect your
Family, Legacy, & Assets
Select an Upcoming Webinar from
one of the three below dates and times
June 16, 2020, 7-8:30 p.m.
June 20, 2020, 10-11:30 a.m.
June 24, 2020, 2-3:30 p.m.
Are you ready to begin making decisions now that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Barry and Matt for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $400 value!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
Barry Zimmer & Matthew Kisil
Barry founded Zimmer Law Firm in June 1993, to practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Succession Planning. His goal was and continues to be helping clients understand the confusing world of Estate Planning. Barry has been in private practice since receiving his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1979. He earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from U.C., Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, in 1976.
Matt is a graduate of The Ohio State University with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Classics. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland and his LLM degree in Estate Planning from John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He joined the firm in 2017.
You will learn about these topics:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $9.779 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities