Now your family can learn what to do when your estate plan is activated – for the first time from the comfort and safety of home!
Have you ever wondered how your family will know what to do when the time comes for your estate planning to be put into action? Even the best plan can fail if the people you rely on in the future are not prepared.
Our innovative workshop has helped hundreds of families prepare for what the future may bring. Who should attend? Anyone who may be a Trustee, Power of Attorney Agent, or Executor in the future, including spouses because they may one day be a fiduciary for each other.
Attendees will learn:
– The tools of an estate plan
– The roles that various people will play
– When they need to act
– What they will need to do
– What information they will need
– Tips on what you can do now to prepare for the future
– The best way to make sure your estate plan is up to date
– The impact of the SECURE ACT and Digital Asset Laws
– What your future fiduciaries need to know now
– The Do’s and Don’ts when a loved one dies or becomes incapacitated
– What you can do now to help your fiduciaries later
– What can be done now to plan for the future cost of nursing care
– Practical tips for Trustees and Power of Attorney Agents
Join Our Free 90-Minute Trustee School
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Presented by Attorney Barry H. Zimmer
Barry H. Zimmer founded Zimmer Law Firm in June 1993, to practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Succession Planning. His goal was and continues to be helping clients understand and de-mystify the often confusing world of Estate Planning in an ever-changing society, and to implement effective Estate Planning with minimal effort and time investment.