June Trustee School – FB
We’re now offering our popular Trustee & Power of Attorney School online!
Join us from the comfort of your couch.
Now your family can learn what to do when your estate plan is activated
June 10, 2020, 7-8:30 p.m.
Have you ever wondered how your family will know what to do when the time comes for your estate planning to be put into action? Even the best plan can fail if the people you rely on in the future are not prepared.
Our innovative workshop has helped hundreds of families prepare for what the future may bring. Who should attend? Anyone who may be a Trustee, Power of Attorney Agent, or Executor in the future, including spouses because they may one day be a fiduciary for each other.
Join Barry and Matt for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event!
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $400 value!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
Attendees will learn:
- The tools of an estate plan
- The roles that various people will play
- When they need to act
- What they will need to do
- What information they will need
- Tips on what you can do now to prepare for the future
- The best way to make sure your estate plan is up to date
- The impact of the SECURE ACT and Digital Asset Laws
- What your future fiduciaries need to know now
- The Do’s and Don’ts when a loved one dies or becomes incapacitated
- What you can do now to help your fiduciaries later
- What can be done now to plan for the future cost of nursing care
- Practical tips for Trustees and Power of Attorney Agents
Barry Zimmer & Matthew Kisil
Barry founded Zimmer Law Firm in June 1993, to practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Succession Planning. His goal was and continues to be helping clients understand the confusing world of Estate Planning. Barry has been in private practice since receiving his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1979. He earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from U.C., Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, in 1976.
Matt is a graduate of The Ohio State University with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Classics. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland and his LLM degree in Estate Planning from John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He joined the firm in 2017.