Type: seminarCategory: Estate Planning
Date: August 22
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Venue: Zimmer Law Firm, 9825 Kenwood Road 3rd Floor Conference Room, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45252, United States
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Zimmer Law Firm
DESCRIPTION:in us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
ADDRESS:9825 Kenwood Road 3rd Floor Conference Room
in us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.
Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
This event is over and registration has been closed.