Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection
Type: seminarCategory: Estate Planning
Date: January 21
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton, 1 Riverfront Plaza, Hamilton, Ohio, 45011, United States
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton
DESCRIPTION:Join us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
ADDRESS:1 Riverfront Plaza
SUMMARY:Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection.ics
Join us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:
- Pros and cons of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Why the old ways of planning so often fail
- Today's most popular trust options - divorce of children and remarriage of a spouse
- Medicaid assistance with long term care - the myth of the Five Year Look-Back Rule
- What is probate and why people prefer to avoid it
- How to plan for nursing care costs - without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting childrens' inheritances from lawsuits
- How to prepare for the legal aspect of incapacitation and common reasons why Powers of Attorney fail!
- How to plan for family members with Special Needs or disabilities
Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
This event is over and registration has been closed.