Join us from the comfort of your couch!
The 8 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Estate Plan
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Join Barry for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $400 value!
At this FREE client webinar, we’ll discuss the most significant mistakes we see clients make, including:
- Not keeping up with law changes — critical to anyone who has an IRA. How the death of the Stretch IRA will affect you, and what to do about it
- Not updating for personal or family changes, or circumstances that make your choices of Trustees and Power of Attorney Agents inappropriate
- No plan to avoid crushing nursing care expenses
- Holding assets that bypass the estate plan
- Not keeping your trust fully and correctly funded (Hint: the Secure Act changes in law matters)
- Not empowering your future Trustees, Executors, POA Agents, and beneficiaries with critical information
- Holding assets in a way not aligned with family goals
- Your plan does not reflect family values or life lessons
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1.5 hour estate planning webinar!
Barry founded Zimmer Law Firm in June 1993, to practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Succession Planning. His goal was and continues to be helping clients understand the confusing world of Estate Planning. Barry has been in private practice since receiving his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1979. He earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from U.C., Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, in 1976.