Cincinnati Estate Planning Webinar
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Barry for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consulation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $425 value!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
On this webinar you’ll learn about these topics:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $9,779 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cincinnati estate planning webinar, please feel free to contact Leah Pittman at email@example.com or call 513-721-1513 and ask for Leah.
Our Cincinnati Estate Planning Webinar is Presented by Attorney Barry H. Zimmer
Barry H. Zimmer founded Zimmer Law Firm in June 1993, to practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Business Succession Planning. His goal was and continues to be helping clients understand and de-mystify the often confusing world of Estate Planning in an ever-changing society, and to implement effective Estate Planning with minimal effort and time investment.