Webinar on Wills, Trusts, and Asset Protection
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Ellie for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $425 value!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
On this webinar you’ll learn about these topics:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $9,779 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Our Webinar on Wills, Trusts, and Asset Protection is Presented by Attorney Ellie Curran
Associate Attorney Ellie Curran is dedicated to helping her clients and providing peace of mind through estate planning and elder law. Attorney Curran earned her bachelor’s degree from Indiana University and was awarded her Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law. She is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
When Ellie isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and puppy, Gnocchi. She also enjoys traveling and trying new restaurants.