Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection
Type: seminarCategory: Estate Planning
Date: December 1
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Venue: Zimmer Law Firm, 9825 Kenwood Road 3rd Floor Conference Room, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45252, United States
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Zimmer Law Firm
DESCRIPTION:Join us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
ADDRESS:9825 Kenwood Road 3rd Floor Conference Room
SUMMARY:Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection.ics
Join us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:
- Pros and cons of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Why the old ways of planning so often fail
- Today's most popular trust options - divorce of children and remarriage of a spouse
- Medicaid assistance with long term care - the myth of the Five Year Look-Back Rule
- What is probate and why people prefer to avoid it
- How to plan for nursing care costs - without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting childrens' inheritances from lawsuits
- How to prepare for the legal aspect of incapacitation and common reasons why Powers of Attorney fail!
- How to plan for family members with Special Needs or disabilities
Attendees may request a report about why transfer-on-death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
This event is over and registration has been closed.