Is your family at risk to falling victim to them?
Attend this FREE workshop and discover how you can avoid these easily preventable mistakes:
- 1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
- 2. NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $6,800 per month in our area.
- 3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce…up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
- 4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- 5. ESTATE TAXES: Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
- 6. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
- 7. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
Even though you’ve worked hard your entire life and saved up a nest egg you’d like to pass on to your family,they may end up with nothing, without proper planning. When you attend one of our Wills and Living Trust workshops, you’ll immediately discover how you can prevent this from happening to you and your family… but space is limited, so call now to reserve your seat.
- Area: Sharonville,
- Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Hyatt Place – Sharonville Convention Center
- DETAILS & REGISTRATION