Protect your assets and family from costly mistakes.
Join us at this FREE workshop for a discussion about:
- NEW TOPIC – SECURE Act – the biggest adjustment to retirement planning since 2006
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- Why traditional planning often fails
- The risks, costs, and delays of probate
- How to avoid probate of your estate for all your heirs
- The Legacy Wealth Trust Planning™ process
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care – without going broke first or buying insurance
- How to create a Living Trust that protects family wealth from remarriage of a spouse, lawsuits against heirs, an heir’s divorce, and more
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities
Attendees may receive a report about why transfer on death or joint asset ownership are not good substitutes for an estate plan.
Beverages and light refreshments will be served at all sessions. Seating is limited.