Now your family can learn what to do when your estate plan is activated – for the first time from the comfort and safety of home!
Have you ever wondered how your family will know what to do when the time comes for your estate planning to be put into action? Even the best plans can fail if the people you rely on in the future are not prepared.
Our innovative workshop has helped hundreds of families prepare for what the future may bring. Who should attend? Anyone who may be a Trustee, Power of Attorney Agent, or Executor in the future, including spouses because they may one day be a fiduciary for each other.
Attendees will learn:
- The tools of an estate plan
- The roles that various people will play
- When they need to act
- What they will need to do
- What information they will need
- Tops on what you can do now to prepare for the future
- The best way to make sure your estate plan is up to date
- The impact of the SECURE ACT and Digital Asset Laws
- What your future fiduciaries need to know now
- The Do’s and Don’ts when a loved one dies or becomes incapacitated
- What you can do now to help your fiduciaries later
- What can be done now to plan for the future cost of nursing care
- Practical tips for Trustees and Power of Attorney Agents
Reservations are required.