CLOSED DUE TO MAXIMUM ROOM CAPACITY. Please call the office at 513-721-1513 to be placed on the waiting list, or sign up for the next session.
Have you ever wondered how your family will know what to do when the time comes for your estate planning to be put into action?
One big reason estate plans fail is that the people you choose to settle your estate or manage your affairs (your fiduciaries) will now know what they are expected to do or when they are supposed to act.
The school follows a curriculum of written materials, review quizzes and Q&A sessions. Hypothetical case studies will be used to apply the real-life concepts that are taught.
- What the future fiduciaries need to know now
- The tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them
- The role of your fiduciaries when you die or become incapacitated
- Common mistakes and myths
- Practical tips on being a trustee or POA agent
- What you can do now that can make a big difference later for your fiduciaries
- What can and should be done if you require nursing care
Capacity is limited. Reservations are required. Refreshments will be served.