At this FREE client workshop, we’ll discuss the most significant mistakes we see clients make, including:
- Not keeping up with law changes — critical to anyone who has an IRA. How the death of the Stretch IRA will affect you, and what to do about it
- Not updating for personal or family changes, or circumstances that make your choices of Trustees and Power of Attorney Agents inappropriate
- No plan to avoid crushing nursing care expenses
- Holding assets that bypass the estate plan
- Not keeping your trust fully and correctly funded (Hint: the Secure Act changes in law matters)
- Not empowering your future Trustees, Executors, POA Agents, and beneficiaries with critical information
- Holding assets in a way not aligned with family goals
- Your plan does not reflect family values or life lessons
Discover if you are impacted by the Secure Act or any of these common mistakes!
Capacity is limited. Reservations are required. Refreshments will be served.