Learn how to protect you assets and provide for your loved ones.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- Nursing home costs: the myth of the five-year look back rule
- How you can plan so Medicaid will pay for nursing home expenses which average over $85,000 per year in Ohio for a private room
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills vs. Trusts
- What is Probate, how it works, and, how you can avoid it
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- Providing for special needs family members
- How traditional estate planning fails
Beverages and light refreshments will be served at all sessions. Seating is limited.