Learn how to protect you assets and provide for your loved ones.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- How traditional estate planning fails
- What is Probate, how it works, and, how you can avoid it
- Protecting children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses and lawsuits
- Nursing home costs: the myth of the five-year look back rule
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- How you can plan so Medicaid will pay for nursing home expenses which average over $85,000 per year in Ohio for a private room
- Providing for special needs (disabled) family members
***How to avoid going broke from nursing care costs!
Beverages and light refreshments will be served at all sessions. Seating is limited.