THIS SESSION IS CLOSED DUE TO ROOM CAPACITY. Please register for a different session if you can, or call our office to be placed on the waiting list.
Learn how to protect you assets and provide or your loved ones.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- How traditional estate planning fails
- What is Probate, how it works, and, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Protecting children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses and lawsuits
- Nursing home costs: the myth of the five-year look back rule
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting one spouse when the other needs nursing home are
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- How you can plan so Medicaid will pay for nursing home expenses which average over $85,000 per year in Ohio for a private room
- Providing for special needs (disabled) family members
***How to avoid going broke from nursing care costs!
Beverages and light refreshments will be served at all sessions. Seating is limited.