Learn how to protect your assets and provide for your loved ones.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Nursing home costs – the myth of the five year look back rule
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- What is Probate, how it works, and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- Protecting children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- How you can plan so Medicaid will pay for nursing home expenses which average over $85,000 per year in Ohio for a private room
Beverages and light refreshments will be served. Seating is limited.
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren